Good day….I have been getting extremely good response so far from family and friends 🙂
It is blessing to know that there are a lot of good souls out there.
Anyways, just an update –
1. I have individuals asking me if they should only give Malay books… My mistake. I did not include that in the introductory post. We would like to promote English language. Thus, we should give them English books and games…
2. So far we have 30 BOOKS ! and more coming in!
Thank you for all the SUPPORT & LOVE!
Please don’t forget to write a message for the kids on your gift !
BE PART OF THIS!
This project aims to give children the chance to have a book… How do we get the books? Well, we need those who are interested to donate books (All should be in good condition- No dog ears please 🙂 ) or give new ones. They deserve the BEST! Tatana Roots will pick a Orang Asal/ Asli’s settlement. And then we go on a road trip…. Those who have donated are welcome to join ! A great chance to have fun and do something good for the children!!!
If YOU are interested, this is what you need to know :-
- What kind of books can I give?
Books should be suitable for those as young as 2 to older age group of 17 years old. Must be educational. No comic books and fashion magazines please. Children books, textbooks, nature based books, story books (suitable for the age group mentioned) and any books you feel that will benefit the receivers.
- What else can I give?
You can also choose to give educational games (E.g. Play cards, Puzzles, Fine Motor Skills games)
- Price range (if you are buying)?
We do not put the minimum price for any given items. Give from your heart. It does not have to
be expensive. The aim is to share what we have learned/have with these children.
- How you can play a role in this I Have a Book Project?
You can get your colleagues, family & friends involved. This way you can collect more books and educational games for the children.
- How can you give the items?
Contact us at 012-3162627 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for collection of books & games. We will snap a
photograph of you and your gift/s as it would be great to let the children know who gave them the gifts 🙂
Do remember that we will not accept any cash. All we need are books, educational games and more of them!!!
- The FIRST Kampung we are going to : The Semai Community, Kg. Ulu Geroh, Perak.
- Items to be collected the latest by : 4th Dec 2009
- Visit to location: 11th December 2009
ANY ???? E-mail us at: email@example.com